5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Mother & Child room
Food & beverages
Locker & towel
Departure & Return
Departure PointPearls Kingdom Water Park, Al Arouba Street Al Khalidiyah Bridge, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
6/2/2020 - 4/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
AlMontazah Parks, Opposite the Flag Island - إمارة الشارقةّ - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Al Montazah Parks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104395P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksSharjahTheme Parks - DubaiWater Parks - DubaiAttractions & Museums - DubaiTheme Parks - Umm Al QuwainWater Parks - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainTheme Parks - Ras Al KhaimahWater Parks - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory