6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the Arabian desert at sunset with this safari package. Enjoy a welcome Arabic coffee and dates before taking a camel ride or sand boarding on the dunes. Try authentic sheesha, watch a live belly dancing show, dine on a BBQ buffet, get a henna painting, watch the sunset over the desert, and more.
- Partake in traditional Arabic activities in the desert
- Dine on a BBQ buffet
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Camel and Sandboard Riding
Drinks (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Mineral Water, And Hubbly Bubbly -Sheesha-)
Foods (Shewarma, Falafil, and BBQ Buffet Dinner " Veg and Non-Veg")
Photography (Arabic Dress and Sunset)
Tanoura, Fire Show and Belly Dance
Alcoholic Drinks - Service on The table
Photo, Juice, and Souvenir shops
Long Ride of Camels - Quad Bikes - Second hand Henna - Sand Art
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel and Residence
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Confirmation will be confirmed immediately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROYAL ADVENTURE TRAVEL AND TOURISM LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ , 4WD Land Cruiser Dune Bashing and Sandboarding ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ , 4WD Land Cruiser Dune Bashing and Sandboarding ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ , 4WD Land Cruiser Dune Bashing and Sandboarding ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ , 4WD Land Cruiser Dune Bashing and Sandboarding ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ , 4WD Land Cruiser Dune Bashing and Sandboarding
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSharjahBus Tours - DubaiAudio Guides - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiSafaris - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainAudio Guides - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAudio Guides - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory