1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
Stargazing Experience with expert guide
Traditional Hot Beverages and Soft Drinks
Entry to Museum.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMleiha Archaeological Centre, Maliha Rd, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly be at the lobby or main gate of your hotel 05 minutes prior to your pick up time given
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution
- The desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes.
- On a cloudy / hazy day the stargazing experience may be affected
- The duration of the actual tour takes 01 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 2 – 2.5 hours depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mleiha Stargazing Experience & Museum Entry with transfers from Dubai Hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mleiha Stargazing Experience & Museum Entry with transfers from Dubai Hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mleiha Stargazing Experience & Museum Entry with transfers from Dubai Hotel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mleiha Stargazing Experience & Museum Entry with transfers from Dubai Hotel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mleiha Stargazing Experience & Museum Entry with transfers from Dubai Hotel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSharjahNature and Wildlife - DubaiAttractions & Museums - DubaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - DubaiNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainMuseum Tickets & Passes - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ras Al KhaimahCategory