3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Belly Dance Show
Sound & light show
Photo shooting session available on request at extra change
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up return transfer from any hotel in Hurghada, please give us your hotel name with room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide Hurghada
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1001 Nights Show VIP With Private Transfer - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1001 Nights Show VIP With Private Transfer - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1001 Nights Show VIP With Private Transfer - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1001 Nights Show VIP With Private Transfer - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1001 Nights Show VIP With Private Transfer - Sharm El Sheikh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursLight & Sound Shows Family-friendly Shows Comedy ShowsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingDahabHurghadaSharm el SheikhSkip-the-Line Tours - Red SeaLight & Sound Shows - Red SeaFamily-friendly Shows - Red SeaComedy Shows - Red SeaSkip-the-Line Tours - DahabLight & Sound Shows - DahabFamily-friendly Shows - DahabComedy Shows - DahabSkip-the-Line Tours - Saint CatherineLight & Sound Shows - Saint CatherineFamily-friendly Shows - Saint CatherineComedy Shows - Saint CatherineCategory