- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up point is always in front of the main entrance gate to your hotel (close to the street). Please DO NOT wait at the reception.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to bring a passport for the check-in at the dive center
- This activity is for certified divers only
- Evidence of dive certification and dive insurance is required from all divers wishing to participate in guided diving tours
- It is advised you bring a lunchbox from your hotel
- In case of longer than 1-year break in diving, it is strongly recommended to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A 24 hours surface interval after diving before flying is strongly recommended
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Junior divers (for example Jr OWD and Jr Scuba Diver), as well as PADI Scuba Divers, are required to pay a supplement for a private guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reef Oasis Dive Club
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 6 Dive Package at Ras Mohamed and Tiran Strait.