6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore the Egyptian desert on a tour from Sharm El Sheikh with a Bedouin-style dinner. Zoom across the sand on a quad-biking (ATV) adventure, taking in the desert scenery, and then trade in the power vehicle for a camel ride to continue your experience. End with a Bedouin village tour, tea, and a barbecue dinner.
- Trek across the desert outside Sharm El Sheikh by quad bike and on a camel ride
- Guide can provide any assistance you need
- Barbecue dinner included
- Transport provided from hotels to the quad bike station
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can provide you from any hotel in Sharm El sheikh and drop you off in the same place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Look at Egypt Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Sharm El Sheikh Excursions: Quad Biking, Camel Ride, and Bedouin Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Sharm El Sheikh Excursions: Quad Biking, Camel Ride, and Bedouin Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Sharm El Sheikh Excursions: Quad Biking, Camel Ride, and Bedouin Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSharm el SheikhHiking - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaWalking Tours - Red SeaPhotography Tours - Red SeaHiking - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabWalking Tours - DahabPhotography Tours - DahabHiking - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineWalking Tours - Saint CatherinePhotography Tours - Saint CatherineCategory