5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner Soda/Pop soft drinks
All services not mentioned in the description.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from all hotels in Sharm el Sheikhs, the pick-up time is around 3:00 p.m.
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
- Sharm El Sheikh Resort, El Gharqana, Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, جنوب سيناء 46619, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book Tour Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel ride & Bedouin dinner quad safari in Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel ride & Bedouin dinner quad safari in Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel ride & Bedouin dinner quad safari in Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel ride & Bedouin dinner quad safari in Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Camel ride & Bedouin dinner quad safari in Sharm el Sheikh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhShore Excursions - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - DahabSporting Events - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabExtreme - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabShore Excursions - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherinePorts of Call Tours - Saint CatherineCategory