6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Staying in the resorts of Sharm El Sheik is relaxing, but for a taste of real desert life join this guided tour. Head into the desert and ride a camel to a Bedouin village where you will enjoy a home-cooked dinner accompanied by music and dancing.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15) ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from your Sharm El Sheik hotel
- Includes dinner, cooked over the fire by local Bedouins
- Get insight into local culture and history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All pick ups are from the main hotel gate or hotel reception.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sharm Club
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72227P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSharm el SheikhDining Experiences - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaDining Experiences - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabDining Experiences - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineCategory