15 to 17 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast Air-conditioned vehicle soft drinks
All services not mentioned in the description.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are picked up from all hotels in Sharm el Sheikh and Dahab.
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
- Sharm El Sheikh Resort, El Gharqana, Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, جنوب سيناء 46619, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book Tour Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion to Mosesberg and Kathrinen Monastery from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion to Mosesberg and Kathrinen Monastery from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion to Mosesberg and Kathrinen Monastery from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion to Mosesberg and Kathrinen Monastery from Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion to Mosesberg and Kathrinen Monastery from Sharm el Sheikh
15 to 17 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhShore Excursions - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - DahabBus Tours - DahabArchaeology Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabShore Excursions - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineArchaeology Tours - Saint CatherinePorts of Call Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory