- Hike to the summit of Mount Sinai
- Leave in the dark to catch sunrise at the mountain
- Option to ride a camel most of the way (own expense)
- Visit the oldest continually-operating monastery in the world
- See centuries-old Christian art and relics
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel in Sharm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas