16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Camel ride to the top of the mountain and back
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from in front of the main hotel gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sharm Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Sinai overnight tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Sinai overnight tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Sinai overnight tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Sinai overnight tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabBus Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory