8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
5 stars Nile cruise for 7 nights luxor to luxor
cabin with all facilities
meals start with lunch end with breakfast last day
pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
Egyptology tour guide
horse and carriage
hot air balloon
All Taxes & Charges
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available all over the year except from 20 December to 20 January
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egyptology Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nile cruise from Luxor for 7 nights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nile cruise from Luxor for 7 nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nile cruise from Luxor for 7 nights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nile cruise from Luxor for 7 nights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhShore Excursions - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Cruises - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - DahabMulti-day Tours - DahabWater Tours - DahabMulti-day Cruises - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabShore Excursions - Saint CatherineMulti-day Tours - Saint CatherineWater Tours - Saint CatherineMulti-day Cruises - Saint CatherinePorts of Call Tours - Saint CatherineCategory