8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Red Sea’s finest reefs are only accessible by boat. This door-to-door full-day trip, aboard a classic pirate ship, includes two separate snorkeling stops in a protected Red Sea area known for its pristine beaches, vibrant coral and warm lagoons. Over the course of the day, you’ll enjoy a delicious seafood and grilled buffet lunch, with coffee, tea, soft drinks and water: please note, national park fees apply.
- Snorkel, swim and sunbathe on the coral reef islands off Sharm el Sheikh
- Enjoy two separate stops at reefs you just can’t reach independently
- Feast on a lavish buffet with seafood and grilled delights
- Round-trip hotel transfers save time and keep things simple
Saved to wishlist!
2 snorkeling Stops
7 Hours boat Trip
Mineral Water from Dispenser
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
National Park Admission fees $ 5 per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer from/to any hotel ,
Please provide us with your hotel name and room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mandolin Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pirates Boat VIP Snorkeling Sea Trip and Amazing Sea Food Lunch -Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pirates Boat VIP Snorkeling Sea Trip and Amazing Sea Food Lunch -Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pirates Boat VIP Snorkeling Sea Trip and Amazing Sea Food Lunch -Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pirates Boat VIP Snorkeling Sea Trip and Amazing Sea Food Lunch -Sharm el Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pirates Boat VIP Snorkeling Sea Trip and Amazing Sea Food Lunch -Sharm el Sheikh
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - DahabSailing - DahabSnorkeling - DahabSwim with Dolphins - DahabWhale Watching - DahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSailing - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Saint CatherineSwim with Dolphins - Saint CatherineWhale Watching - Saint CatherineCategory