8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
2 Snorkeling Stops
8 Hours boat Trip
Mineral Water from Dispenser
Price includes the entrance fees for Ras Mohamed National Park
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkelling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
Admission Fees to National Park $5 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from sharm Hotels.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ras Muhammed & White Island Snorkeling Boat Trip - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ras Muhammed & White Island Snorkeling Boat Trip - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ras Muhammed & White Island Snorkeling Boat Trip - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ras Muhammed & White Island Snorkeling Boat Trip - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 125222P95
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeScuba DivingSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaDahabSharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Red SeaScuba Diving - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - DahabScuba Diving - DahabSailing - DahabSnorkeling - DahabSwim with Dolphins - DahabWhale Watching - DahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineScuba Diving - Saint CatherineSailing - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Saint CatherineSwim with Dolphins - Saint CatherineWhale Watching - Saint CatherineCategory