2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
2 hours Boat Trip
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
6$ Governmental national Park Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free round transfer from/to any hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sky Way Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 236278P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsSubmarine ToursWater ToursExtremeGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDahabSharm el SheikhRed Sea4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaSubmarine Tours - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabSubmarine Tours - DahabWater Tours - DahabExtreme - DahabGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineSubmarine Tours - Saint CatherineWater Tours - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Saint CatherineCategory