9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
No trip to Sharm el Sheikh is complete without experiencing the underwater beauty of the Red Sea. Even first-time divers and beginners can explore the seafloor on this guided diving tour. Scuba or snorkel with the equipment provided and assistance of professional instructors in two spots—including Tiran Island, famed for its turtles, dolphins, rays, and colorful fish. Enjoy a buffet lunch on board, then sunbathe and relax between dives.
- A guided dive for beginners to experience the marine life of the Red Sea
- Scuba and snorkeling equipment and professional diving instructors
- Two dives, including a stop to spot fish and dolphins off Tiran island
- On-board buffet lunch and time to sunbathe and relax
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
ALL Sharm area hotels are pickup points
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Authentic Egypt & Pyramid Immersion Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Sea Boat Trip to Tiran Island & Snorkeling from Sharm el sheikh ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Sea Boat Trip to Tiran Island & Snorkeling from Sharm el sheikh ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Sea Boat Trip to Tiran Island & Snorkeling from Sharm el sheikh ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Red Sea Boat Trip to Tiran Island & Snorkeling from Sharm el sheikh ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSharm el SheikhScuba Diving - Red SeaScuba Diving - DahabScuba Diving - Saint CatherineCategory