Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-day Siem Reap tour of Angkor and Tonle Sap
- Explore the temples of Angkor Archeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk around the jungle ruins of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Banteay Srei
- Get up close to Cambodia’s endangered wildlife at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity
- Ride a remork (Cambodian tuk tuk) to Kbal Spean and hike to the River of a Thousand Lingas
- View the Cambodian fishing villages of Tonle Sap by boat
- Maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Accommodations: Solo travellers will get a single room at a single rate, two or more travellers will get twin or triple share prices. Maybe be twin and single or triple room.
- Hotels listed in itinerary are subject to change due to availability; Alternative hotels with similar standard will be provided.
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- The following information is required upon booking:
- Full name and date of birth
- Current country of residence
- Passport number and country of issue
- Passport issue date and expiry date
- Existing medical conditions and/or dietary requirements
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact
- Travel insurer name, policy number and contact information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group - Asia
- If you cancel less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 55 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 31–55 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands