2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more of Siem Reap by getting off-road and on four wheels. Spend two hours navigating dusty tracks and rural roads, exploring local villages and finding a remote location to watch the pink sun set over the stunning Cambodian countryside. Before setting-off, instructors assess each rider’s ability and will tailor a course to match - with trails suitable for riders of all abilities.
- Professional guide leads the 2-hour quad-bike adventure, ensuring riders’ safety
- The course is set according to riders’ ability, preference, and the season
- Quad-bike, safety equipment, bottled water and fresh towels are provided
- Tuk tuk from Siem Reap hotels and guesthouses to departure location included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of water and fresh towel after the tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( in the city of Siem Reap only)
Helmet, Face mask and Rain coat ( in case of rain)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Country Rd Laurent, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to be allowed to drive alone ( under 18 years , we will provide an instructor seated behind for the safety)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quad Adventure Cambodia Siem Reap
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Grand Sunset Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Grand Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Grand Sunset Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Grand Sunset Tour
7 hours 50 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom Penh4WD Tours - Ko ChangSporting Events - Ko ChangExtreme - Ko ChangCategory
Cambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & Tickets