8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned private car
English speaking tour guide
02 Bottles of water per guest
All service charges & government tax
Angkor Tourist Pass – to be purchased separately
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Personal expenditure and gratuity
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby of your accommodation at 08:30am and pick you up for the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please wear appropriate respectful clothing. Revealing clothes such as short and skirts above the knees and showing bare shoulder are prohibited in sacred places.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Journey to Banteay Srei & Tonle Sap?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Journey to Banteay Srei & Tonle Sap?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Journey to Banteay Srei & Tonle Sap?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Journey to Banteay Srei & Tonle Sap?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangNature and Wildlife - BattambangMarkets - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory