1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn with the locals on this interactive tour that showcases the best of Angkorian traditions. Learn about Cambodian arts and crafts and make a traditional bowl to take home. This memorable day includes round-trip hotel transport in a local tuk-tuk, as well as plenty of fun!
- Angkorian Pottery Class in Siem Reap
- Learn about Cambodian arts and crafts and make your own items to take home
- Perfect for families and travelers of all ages
- Round-trip hotel transport by tuck-tuk included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk-tuk
Class and instructor
Personal expenses, drinks
Departure & Return
Siem Reap , Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap ProvinceThis activity will end right where it started.
Departure Point: Your Siem Reap hotel Dates: Daily
Workshop is open from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Completed works will be delivered to your hotel the following day, so please plan to be in Siem Reap the following day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6126P21
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkorian Pottery Class in Siem Reap
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pottery Classes Classes & WorkshopsSiem ReapPottery Classes - Angkor WatPottery Classes - Phnom PenhPottery Classes - Ko ChangCategory