Are you interested in?
55 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
242 Tours & Activities
Ways to Experience Khmer Culture in Siem Reap
4 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Green Mango Salad with Smoked Fish
One of the most popular traditional local sharing dishes with mixed veggies and spices!
Classic Fish Amok
The heirloom dish from Khmer cooking
Departure & Return
Departure PointRokkhak River Resort, Wat Enkosei Riverside road, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Natura Event and Catering
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 210439P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSiem ReapCooking Classes - Angkor WatCooking Classes - BattambangCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCategory