5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eating your way through Cambodia is one thing, but it’s another thing to be able to cook authentic Khmer cuisine when you return home. Your guide collects you from your hotel for a visit to a local market. After learning to bargain like a local, return to your guide’s restaurant for a hands-on cooking lesson. This experience offers the thrill of cooking your own Khmer food without the risk of getting it all wrong.
- Share cuisine and culture with your guide during this private cooking class
- Learn how to use herbs and spices correctly in Khmer cooking
- Relax over a few drinks: beverages are included in this experience
- No need to plan: enjoy return transfers from your Siem Reap hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private market tour, cooking class + meal with your host Sela
Pick- up and drop-off from your central Siem Riep hotel
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Any additional purchases at the market
Departure & Return
Your host Sela will pick you up from the concierge desk of the Siem Reap hotel you listed in your booking and drop you off at the end of your culinary experience.
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort , Vithei Charles De Gaulle Khum Svay Dang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia Park Hyatt Siem Reap , Sivutha Boulevard, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia La Residence d'Angkor, A Belmond Hotel, Siem Reap , River Road, Siem Reap Cambodia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Cambodian home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share local culture and cuisine together.
- Please note, families with young children are welcome, but they may not fully participate in the cooking class for safety reasons.
- Please note, pick up and drop-off from your central Siem Reap hotel is included in the price of your booking. Transport will be either by tuk tuk or car depending on the availability. Please write your hotel name and address when creating your booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Market Tour and Cambodian Cooking Class in Siem Reap with Private Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Market Tour and Cambodian Cooking Class in Siem Reap with Private Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Market Tour and Cambodian Cooking Class in Siem Reap with Private Transfers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Market Tour and Cambodian Cooking Class in Siem Reap with Private Transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Market Tour and Cambodian Cooking Class in Siem Reap with Private Transfers
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSiem ReapCooking Classes - Angkor WatCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCooking Classes - Ko ChangCategory