9 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Relive the glory of the Khmer Empire on this full-day private tour of UNESCO-listed Angkor from Siem Reap. Stand in awe before the magnificent Bayon temple; explore the ancient royal city of Angkor Thom and marvel at archaeological wonders like the Baphuon temple and the Terrace of the Elephants. After lunch (own expense), roam the overgrown ruins of Ta Prohm, pose for photos at the famous Angkor Wat, then watch the sunset over the temple complex. This personalized tour includes a private guide and vehicle.
- Private Angkor temples tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Snap photos of the jungle temple of Ta Prohm and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Watch the sunset over the UNESCO-listed temple complex
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned private transport
Bottled water and wet tissues
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Angkor archaeological park entrance fee (US37/person)