9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Marvel at the UNESCO-listed majesty of Angkor Wat on a full-day trip to the magnificent temple complex from Krong Siem Reap. Alongside your guide, you’ll take a guided tour of Cambodia’s monumental treasure and learn about the temple’s 800-year-old history. Admire prominent features like the enchanting Bayon and the Terrace of the Leper King, and delve into the jungle to see the vine-smothered Ta Prohm temple. Entrance fees and round-trip transport from your Krong Siem Reap hotel is included.
- Admire distinctive features like the enchanting Bayon and the Elephant Terrace
- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat temple complex from Krong Siem Reap
- Learn about the 800-year-old history of Cambodia's treasured monument
- Marvel at Ta Prohm, a temple that has been reclaimed by the jungle
- Round-trip transport from your Krong Siem Reap hotel is included
Full Day Tour: Full Day Angkor Wat Tour by Car<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
One day pass into the Angkor Archaeological site
All taxes and service fees included
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from only hotels inside Siem Reap, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Some of the Angkor sights temples and palaces (such as the Baphuon) uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-colored clothing may be refused entrance.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor’s Finest Examples in Brief?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor’s Finest Examples in Brief?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor’s Finest Examples in Brief?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor’s Finest Examples in Brief?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P191
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor’s Finest Examples in Brief
9 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory