Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
16 Bamboo street, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and pants and shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry into the temples
- Know before you go
- Our driver will pick you up from 2.30 PM from your hotel and you will return around 7 PM
- The roads taken on this tour will be a mix of tarmac and dirt paths throughout Angkor park
- We require a min of 2 people to depart. As a single traveller, you can join an existing tour - this can be confirmed by inquiry only.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours By Jeeps
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Angkor Sunset & Boat Ride.