Are you interested in?
Kampong Phluk Tours
72 Tours & Activities
887 Tours & Activities
War Museum Cambodia Tours
20 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Once you’ve seen Angkor Wat, take some time to explore the other sights and attractions of the Siem Reap area. On this easy day trip you’ll see how the locals live in a floating village at Kampong Phluk, and learn more about Cambodian history at the Killing Fields and War Museum. This is the easy way to visit both of these fascinating sites in a single day.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to the attractions is included
- An interesting tour that’s suitable for travelers with a range of interests
- Learn more about Cambodia from your English-speaking guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation ( AC car or minivan )
Cruise Ride and entrance fee to Kampong Pluk
English-Speaking Tour Guide
Bottle of Cold drinking Water
Food and Drinks
War Museum ticket = $5 USD per person
Wat Thmey Killing Field = $3 USD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. But you must let us know the name, address and its contacts of your hotel before the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On this tour, you will go to the local market. You can buy something if you want, but you are not required to buy anything.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Doors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72731P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory