4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a taste of rural Cambodia on this 5-hour tour from Siem Reap, including hotel pick-up. Cruise around the serene Tonle Sap Lake and keep your camera to hand as you glide through the flooded forest, admire the stilted houses of Kompong Phluk village and pass a scenic panorama of floating markets, fish farms and rice paddies.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Transportation by air-conditioned cars or minivans
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Light fruit lunch
All checkpoint fees
Food and drinks (unless specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Siem Reap hotel or guesthouse
Return point: Your Siem Reap hotel or guesthouse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tara River Boat Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kompong Phluk Village and Tonle Sap Lake Half-Day Tour From Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kompong Phluk Village and Tonle Sap Lake Half-Day Tour From Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Although the tour states light fruit lunch, don't expect a sit down, the lunch is just the tasting of the fruit at the local market." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kompong Phluk Village and Tonle Sap Lake Half-Day Tour From Siem Reap
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapWater Tours - Angkor WatDay Cruises - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Phnom PenhDay Cruises - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory