Are you interested in?
363 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1887 Tours & Activities
Citadel of Samré (Banteay Samré) Tours
139 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
There’s more to Cambodia’s ancient marvels than Angkor! Learn more about the country’s mysterious past on a thrilling day trip to the Phnom Bok Mountain Temple from Siem Reap. It’s a dizzying climb up 640 steps to the mountaintop temple, but you’ll be rewarded with spectacular views over the Kulen Mountains and the distant Angkor Wat. After exploring the dramatically situated temple complex, descend the mountain and visit nearby Banteay Samre, famous for its beautiful 9th-century Hindu temples.
- Full-day tour of the Phnom Bok Temples from Siem Reap
- Climb the challenging 640 steps to the mountaintop Phnom Bok
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views over Angkor Wat and the Kulen Mountains
- Marvel at the Hindu Temple of Banteay Samre
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up, round-trip transport and lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/tuk tuk
Temple Pass $37 1-day, $62 3-day, $72 7-day (valid for 1 month)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is advised that both male and female visitors cover to their elbows and knees or risk refusal of entry, due to the complex being a highly religious site
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Khmer Detours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Bok Mountain Temple Tour from Siem Reap?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phnom Bok Mountain Temple Tour from Siem Reap?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18844P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursTuk Tuk Tours ExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangTuk Tuk Tours - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangHalf-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory