8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Archeological Park, opt to enhance your experience during a private tour that provides an intimate glimpse into the world-famous temples. Your private guide customizes your itinerary according to your interests and offers plentiful opportunities to ask questions and take photographs. Plus, you won’t have to wait for large groups and convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private custom tour of Angkor Archeological Park from Siem Reap
- A private guide personalizes the tour itinerary according to your interests
- Relax with include hotel pickup and drop-off
- Get a more intimate glimpse into the 12th-century temples of the complex
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned mini bus/van/car
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Siem Reap
Local Live English-speaking tour guide (Licensed)
Cold Bottled water on tour
Private tour just for you
1 day Angkor Wat Admission ticket is 37$ per person (required) and we stop for you to purchase one at the ticket office on the way to the national park.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Long pants or knee-length skirts/dresses are required for visiting the temples
- Variable group size depends on number of bookings each day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Normally our guide will stop at a local restaurant in the national park for lunch during lunch time and it can be more expensive than restaurants in town, but it is only best choice on this tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat and Royal Temples Private Tour from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat and Royal Temples Private Tour from Siem Reap?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Wat and Royal Temples Private Tour from Siem Reap?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Wat and Royal Temples Private Tour from Siem Reap
6 hours 20 minutes
7 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory