6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the temples of the Angkor Archaeological Park and other Siem Reap attractions on a private 5-day tour that includes accommodation, and airport pickup and drop-off. You’ll see Angkor Wat and many other famous temples, take a Tonle Sap boat cruise, and visit Wat Thmey’s killing field memorial. Leave the planning to the pros with a package that includes private transportation, 3-day Angkor Park pass, and most meals.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Angkor Park 3-day pass and three lunches provided
- Travel in comfort by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes five nights in your choice of 3-,4-, or 5-star hotel with breakfast
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation as selected with daily breakfast
Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
3 times lunch on Day2, Day3 and Day5
Angkor Park 3 Days Pass
English speaking guide during tour
Cold drink water on tour
Personal expenses and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- On the Buddhist dates, the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siem Reap Highlight 5 Nights 6 Days Package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Siem Reap Highlight 5 Nights 6 Days Package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siem Reap Highlight 5 Nights 6 Days Package?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siem Reap Highlight 5 Nights 6 Days Package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatArchaeology Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangArchaeology Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangMarkets - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhArchaeology Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory