15 to 16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned car
Professional photographer guide
Transport by private vehicle
Cold Waters & Wipes
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchases
Admission 3 days pass to temples
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Air port or Bus Station if the arrival time meets our schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal to visit holy sites ( covers the knees and shoulders )
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear walking shoes or sneakers
- Bring sunblock and moquito repellent
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Private Angkor Tour, Small Tour, Big Tours, Bantey Srei, Sunrise & Sunset?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Private Angkor Tour, Small Tour, Big Tours, Bantey Srei, Sunrise & Sunset?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Private Angkor Tour, Small Tour, Big Tours, Bantey Srei, Sunrise & Sunset?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Private Angkor Tour, Small Tour, Big Tours, Bantey Srei, Sunrise & Sunset?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great time, highly recommend this tour especially if you don't have much time in the area!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Private Angkor Tour, Small Tour, Big Tours, Bantey Srei, Sunrise & Sunset
15 to 16 hours
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory