5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The cultural prominence of Angkor Wat means that few visitors stay long enough to discover the culture of Siem Reap. Stray from the beaten path and get a more intimate glimpse into the town on a sightseeing and street food tour that’s ideal for first-time visitors. Traveling by motorbike, you’ll zip between attractions without getting lost and benefit from an insider’s perspective throughout the tour.
- If you've already seen Angkor Wat, see a different side of Siem Reap
- Visit off-the-beaten path places on the back of a motorbike
- Discover information that you may otherwise have missed from your guide
- A great cultural introduction to first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Motor Driver with English speaking guide
Free pick up and drop off at your hotel
rain coat (if needed)
All foods and unlimited drinks (water, soft drinks, beers)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Maximum 120 kilo.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatMotorcycle Tours - Angkor WatStreet Food Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangMotorcycle Tours - BattambangStreet Food Tours - BattambangHalf-day Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory