1 hour (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Get a real taste of Cambodia as you sample Siem Reap specialty Sombai. Learn how the local liqueur is made by mixing rice wine with rum on a 1-hour tour of a Sombai workshop, and see the infusion room where fruits and spices are used for flavor. Finally, sample the famous liqueur, tasting 8 different flavors from sweet to spicy, and perhaps purchase some as a unique souvenir. This small-group tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transfers from Siem Reap.
- 1-hour Sombai workshop tour from Siem Reap
- See how Sombai liqueur is made as you visit the infusion room
- Sample up to 8 different flavors of Sombai
- Have the chance to purchase Sombai and other homemade products
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour in English (in German or French on request)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Siem Reap)