Are you interested in?
890 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1907 Tours & Activities
War Museum Cambodia Tours
20 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned private vehicle
02 bottles of water per guest
English speaking guide
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby of your accommodation at 08:30am and pick you up for the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Tonle Sap & Siem Reap Highlights ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Tonle Sap & Siem Reap Highlights ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Tonle Sap & Siem Reap Highlights ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Tonle Sap & Siem Reap Highlights ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursShopping ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatShopping Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangShopping Tours - BattambangMarkets - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhShopping Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory