1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
Professional live guide.
An internet connection is necessary.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Live Date: 03 Sep 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM -12:00 PM Cambodia time (zone in Cambodia GMT+7)
- Please have a good internet connection and zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be delivered via email shortly after the booking. Please advise your email address.
- Please sign in into the Zoom app between five-ten minutes before the beginning of the session.
- This tour involves walking and travelling to different places, at times the mobile network may be intermittent, and the picture may not be clear. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
- Since this is a live tour, the tour may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please set your lead name as on your booking when you join zoom
- Due to the low signal of wireless connection at some parts of the tour, the pre-video recorded would be shown.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Virtual Experience(Cambodia Past and Present with Pol Pot History)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Virtual Experience(Cambodia Past and Present with Pol Pot History)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory