- Book a Siena walking tour with tastings online to secure your preferred date
- Discover some of the city’s lesser-known stories and secrets from a local
- Find the best vantage points for Siena photos as you explore by foot
- Learn about Siena’s medieval history and architecture as you walk
Departure & Return
Hi To Everyone! Our Meeting point will be In front of NH hotel (next to the underground stairs), just across the street from the bus station. See you soon :)
The Tour will end in Piazza del campo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moro Tuscany Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour of Siena with food & Chianti wine.