4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the joys of Italian cooking during a private culinary class. Set at a family-run farm near Chianti, you enjoy a truly authentic Tuscan experience. With undivided attention and expert instruction from your host, learn how to prepare fresh pasta, bruschetta, and tiramisu. Your epicurean excursion also includes a tour of the farm, plus a tasting of four wines and house olive oil with lunch.
- Get the personalized experience of a private class
- Learn how to prepare traditional Tuscan cuisine
- Taste a variety of locally produced wines
- Relax in round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta or Crostini toscani
Tagliatelle or Pici pasta with home made sauce
Departure & Return
Tuscany Private Tour , Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSienaUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory
Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino) Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours & TicketsPalio of Siena (Palio di Siena) Tours & TicketsSiena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsPiccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini) Tours & TicketsSanta Maria della Scala Tours & TicketsMangia Tower (Torre del Mangia) Tours & TicketsSiena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsBaptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsFonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain) Tours & Tickets