Departure & Return
In front of Siena Tourist Office, Piazza Duomo 1, Siena
Piazza del Campo, Siena
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Siena is a hill town, and its streets often have steep climbs and descents that can be tiring
- Health restrictions due to covid 19 make it impossible at the moment to include a guided tour of the cathedral.
- Most travelers can participate
- All visitors must wear a mask and keep the safety distances between them. They must also leave their telephone numbers at the time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Associazione Centro Guide Siena
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Siena: Guided tour of Siena INCLUDED Duomo.