- Sunset trip to San Gimignano from Siena
- Spend time at leisure San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the sunset and stunning views of San Gimignano
- Savor a classic Tuscan dinner at a local farmhouse with wine
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet under the large tree next to the red brick church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make your first stop in the town of Monteriggioni, where you enjoy some free time to wander independently. As you explore, note the surrounding ring of 13th-century walls and turrets, which once served as Siena’s main line of defense against the Florentine armies.
Arrive in San Gimignano in the late afternoon, with free time to check out the Collegiata di San Gimignano, shop for hand-crafted pottery and leather goods or admire the medieval architecture and impressive towers.
Then travel to a rustic farmhouse just out of town for a traditional Tuscan dinner, complemented by red Chianti blends and tastings of San Gimignano’s famous white wine, Vernaccia. Watch the sunset over San Gimignano and the surrounding landscape while you’re served fresh vegetables, cured meats, and cheeses out on the terrace.
After dinner, enjoy a relaxing trip back to Siena.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Escapes by Papilio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Chianti and San Gimignano Sunset Trip from Siena.