- 4-hour Tuscan cooking class in Siena
- Hear Italian cooking tips from your host, a professional local chef
- Prepare an antipasto meal of classic Italian snacks like bruschetta and crostini
- Mix, knead, roll and cut your own Tuscan pici pasta
- Sit down to eat your feast at the end of your cooking class
- Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of Bar La Lizza
What To Expect
Siena's countryside is abundant with olive groves, grapevines and sage and rosemary bushes, all which contribute to its culinary success. Using these local ingredients, learn how to first prepare the antipasti, or starters. Under the tutorial of your chef, put together plates of toasted crostini as well as the toppings for bruschetta, bread topped with juicy tomatoes, olive oil and basil.
Afterward, try your hand at Tuscan pici, a thick pasta hailing from Siena. Mix and knead your dough before cutting it into doughy strands, topped off with a sauce.
Then, say ‘Buon appetito!’ as you sit down to eat your dishes with your group. Your chef will select a top Tuscan wine to pair with your meal.
Appetites sated, depart with a recipe card so that you can recreate a taste of Tuscany back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The cooking lesson operates with small groups
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms