Departure & Return
Sihanouk Ferry Station Located in Serendipity Beach so easy and convenient for tourists traveling to Ko Rong islands and so on... ticket at counter. Departures every hours daily you can get ticket easily.
Koh Toch Village Pier
Long Set Beach Pier
Return to Sihanoukville (*Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Speed Ferry Cambodia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.