Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about how Kbal Chhay was once used as a Khmer Rouge hideout
- Treat yourself to a lunch at a popular picnicking spot with wooden terraces
- Discover the academic Centre of Khmer Studies & Culture at Wat Krom
- Embrace the market culture at Psar Leu, an important local landmark
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remark: Visit to Kbal Chhay Waterfall is seasonal. We do not recommend visiting during the dry season (Nov – Jun) . We will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor T.K Travel & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.