Are you interested in?
168 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
301 Tours & Activities
263 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn Chinese calligraphy, one of the highest forms of Chinese art. During this 2-hour session in Singapore, you’ll compose your own piece to keep as a souvenir. With a master calligrapher as your guide, practice brush techniques that depict the rhythm, lines and abstract beauty embodied in this ancient form of expression. Perfect for all ages and skill levels, the lesson includes all materials.
- 2-hour Chinese calligraphy lesson in Singapore
- Learn brush techniques from a master calligrapher
- Practice an ancient Chinese art form
- All necessary materials included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional lesson from calligraphy master
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSingapore, Singapore
10am or 2pm Saturday to Sunday
Please arrive at the departure location 30 minutes before the workshop time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- OPERATED BY Liew Calligraphy
Product code: 7909P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSingaporeHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Sri Mariamman TempleArmy Museum of SingaporeChangi MuralsImages of SingaporeEsplanade ParkWave House SentosaSnow City SingaporeAng Mo Kio (AMK)River SafariMarina BayHaw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)City HallSingapore Cricket ClubGeylang Serai MarketLee Kong Chian Natural History MuseumChangi Beach ParkSiloso BeachMegaBounce SingaporeION SkyKusu Island