1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two Southeast Asian countries in one day on a private tour from Singapore to Indonesia and Malaysia. Travel by high-speed ferry to Batam, Indonesia to see the Goddess Kwan Im Statue, a Balinese-style Hindu temple, and to sample Indonesian cakes. Continue by airplane to Kuala Lumpur to visit Batu Caves, National Palace, National Mosque, Independence Square, and the Petronas Towers before returning to Singapore by luxury bus.
- Private full-day tour to Batam and Kuala Lumpur from Singapore
- Ideal for travelers with limited time in Singapore
- Travel by boat, airplane, and bus to visit two countries in one day
- Includes all transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Fully-guided private tour
Live commentary at the various attractions
Singapore hotel pickup and drop-off
Free WIFI access throughout (subject to cell coverage)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
High-speed ferry from Singapore to Batam, Indonesia
Airbus Malindo ATR flight from Batam to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Private minivan sightseeing at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Business Class coach from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Traditional layer cake sampling at Batam, Indonesia
Free sarong rental to enter religious sites (if required)
Entrance tickets to Petronas Twin Towers skybridge + observation deck
Competitive currency exchange services (if required)
Packed breakfast box (juice, bottled water, biscuits and pastry)
Light lunch (snack service) onboard flight
Packed dinner box (choice of local or western dishes)
All Malaysian visa arrangements (except Bangladesh/China/India/Myanmar/Pakistan/Sri Lanka passports)
10% of net proceeds go to helping the aged sick + cerebral palsy children in Singapore and Malaysia
Fully accredited and licensed travel agency in both Singapore and Malaysia
Hygiene amenity kit (hand sanitizer, wet wipes, napkins, face masks, disposable gloves)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
With free hotel pickup and drop-off (any address)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Full name, passport number and date of birth of all guests are required at time of booking for all participants (full names provided must match passport exactly and cannot be amended, otherwise amendment fees will be collected from guest at the border)
- Infant booster seat is not available (to be carried in arms)
- A current valid passport (with at least 6 months validity) is required on the day of travel
- All visa requirements to enter Malaysia and Indonesia are the sole responsibility of the traveler, refunds will not be issued if any transportation schedule is missed due to guest's oversight (ie: lateness, incomplete travel documents etc)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Prior travel authorization is required for Bhutan, Bangladesh, China, India, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka passport holders, please seek prior authorization from your nearest Malaysian embassy
- Please inform at time of booking if you need to end the tour in Malaysia
- In the event that the Petronas Twin Tower's observation deck is closed (ie: Muslim festivals, Mondays etc), guests will have an outdoor photo stop of the Petronas Twin Towers, and visit the KL Tower observation deck instead
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this tour is currently only available for specific guests (ie: green lane business travellers etc) who have received prior quarantine waiver approvals from the Indonesian/Malaysian authorities
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JE Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 1-day Indonesia, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (2 countries) tour from Singapore?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 1-day Indonesia, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (2 countries) tour from Singapore?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 1-day Indonesia, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (2 countries) tour from Singapore?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 1-day Indonesia, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (2 countries) tour from Singapore