3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover multicultural Singapore on this city sightseeing tour by coach. It’s a great introduction to the local history and contemporary lifestyle with highlights such as Little India, Chinatown and Merlion Park, located near the CBD on the banks of the Singapore River. You’ll visit the Singapore Botanic Gardens within the National Orchid Garden and hear commentary from an insightful guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Singapore
- Drive through Little India and Chinatown
- View the Singapore River and Merlion Park
- Visit Singapore Botanic Gardens, located within the National Orchid Garden
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
1 Cluny Rd, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour Duration includes traveling time to and from the attractions
- Depending on the traffic conditions, duration of tour may vary
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RMG Rent-A-Car Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Singapore Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Singapore Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Singapore Half-Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Singapore Half-Day City Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Only 30 minutes in the Orchid Garden within the Botanical Gardens which in 40 degrees is hard going!" See review
- "A good starter tour of the few spots of Singapore for a short duration stay." See review
- "Pick up from hotel, The tour guide was funny and full of wonderful facts, full of information." See review
Product code: 20863P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaCity Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Singapore Wake ParkSingapore Philatelic MuseumTelok Ayer StreetKranji War MemorialForest AdventureSnow City SingaporeFlight Experience SingaporeChek Jawa Wetlands Marina Bay Sands SkyParkSingapore RiverKampong GlamArt Forum SingaporeMarina BarrageTiger BreweryHaw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)Singapore Flyer1-Altitude Gallery & BarFort Canning ParkLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)Peranakan Museum