Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1 day Singapore zoo admission
Guided tram ride with audio commentary
One way transfer from your Hotel to Singapore Zoo
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from centrally located Singapore Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Child prices are 3 - 11 years old and infants travel free
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Most travelers can participate
- The Zoo is open daily from 8:30am-6:00pm, daily (last admission is at 5:30pm)
- Free WiFi is available throughout the whole park
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Singapore Zoo Admission with Hotel Pick Up?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Singapore Zoo Admission with Hotel Pick Up?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Singapore Zoo Admission with Hotel Pick Up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Singapore Zoo Admission with Hotel Pick Up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Singapore Zoo Admission with Hotel Pick Up
4 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandAudio Guides - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinAudio Guides - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaAudio Guides - MalaysiaCategory
Geylang Serai Market Tours & TicketsWild Wild Wet Tours & TicketsMaritime Experiential Museum Tours & TicketsKampong Glam Tours & TicketsSingapore Turf Club Tours & TicketsCloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay Tours & TicketsAbdul Gafoor Mosque (Masjid Abdul Gafoor) Tours & TicketsNight Safari at Singapore Zoo Tours & TicketsHelix Bridge Tours & TicketsRaffles' Landing Site Tours & TicketsGardens by the Bay Tours & TicketsButterfly Park & Insect Kingdom Tours & TicketsOde to Art Tours & TicketsMarine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (Marine Parade Hawker Centre) Tours & TicketsSemakau Island (Pulau Semakau) Tours & TicketsSiloso Beach Tours & TicketsOrchard Road Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Singapore Tours & TicketsSingapore Zoo Breakfast (Jungle Breakfast) Tours & TicketsPadang Tours & Tickets