6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Most people visit Sintra for the enchanting castles and charming city center, but the region features beautiful beaches and quaint villages. Alongside your dedicated guide, tour the region by Jeep and discover Pena Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, the town of Colares, two famous beaches, and mainland Europe’s most western point, Cape Roca. Tickets to the monuments are not included but skip-the-line access is provided to purchase admission.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the Sintra region
- Learn about winemaking at a cellar in Colares
- Hassle-free transfers from Lisbon, Sintra, Ericeira, or Cascais
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
6h Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize
Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation
Guaranteed to skip the long lines for purchasing tickets
Transport in a classic 4x4 Portuguese Jeep
Small Wine Tasting (not available on sundays)
Tickets and entrances fees
Lunch, snacks or drinks unless specified
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ALL Hotels, Accomodations, Airport or Port in any of the following locations: Lisbon Sintra Ericeira Cascais ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given. IMPORTANT: IF NOTHING IS SAID IN CONTRARY THE PICK UP IS AT 9AM AT THE LOCATION PROVIDED BY YOU. Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform..
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If pick-up option selected please provide us your desired location
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonder Van
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra Coast & Colares Wonders – Rural & Beach Jeep Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra Coast & Colares Wonders – Rural & Beach Jeep Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra Coast & Colares Wonders – Rural & Beach Jeep Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sintra Coast & Colares Wonders – Rural & Beach Jeep Tour
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 35 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes