- Enjoy an exhilarating glacier hike in Vatnajökull National Park
- Certified guides share safety information and insights
- Avoid the crowds with an evening departure (June–August only)
- A small group ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Skaftafell Terminal Tour Center (Skaftafell Airport). Skaftafell Terminal Tour Center is OUTSIDE of the National Park. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to starting time. Bring clothing according to weather.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melrakki Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Glacier Hike from Skaftafell - Extra Small Group .