- Explore the Vatnajökull glacier caves with your guide: The icy terrain make the caves potentially hazardous
- Up-close views over the icy formations and subterranean terrain
- Gain insight into millions of years of natural history
- Safety equipment included
Departure & Return
The meeting point for this tour is at the Arctic Adventures Booking Hut in Skaftafell National park. Skaftafell is located in approx 327km (203 miles) distance from Reykjavik.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personalized experience
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Glacier Hiking & Ice Caving Tour Inside Vatnajokull Glacier.