Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel by boat to see a side of the Amalfi Coast that tourists often miss
- A small-group tour lets you beat the crowds and enjoy the peaceful setting
- Pickup and drop-off at your Sorrento accommodation are included
- Enjoy free time to explore Positano and Amalfi at your own pace
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
As the boat pulls away from shore, get to know the 12 other passengers on your boat. Your small group size ensures personalized attention and an intimate atmosphere.
Admire views of the Li Galli islands, well-known for their many tiny grottos and emerald-colored seawater. When you reach Amalfi, go ashore to explore at your own pace. Walk down the small streets or perhaps visit St. Andrew's Cathedral. Climb back on board the boat for a light lunch of a mozzarella and tomato sandwich, accompanied by a soft drink.
Continue your cruise, passing seaside the towns of seaside towns such as Arienzo, Recommone, Crapolla, Fornillo, and Laurito. Go ashore in Positano, and spend some time exploring the quaint village, crisscrossed by narrow streets.
At the end of your coastal voyage, return to your Sorrento hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- snorkelling equiment available on request with fee
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belmare Travel srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized